For professional presentations to clients or to organize in-house company documents for easy viewing and retrieval, choose this innovative 11-inch by 17-inch Angle-D ring binder from Ruby Paulina. The Angle-D rings are far superior to standard round rings, because they hold 25 percent more paper and the sheets can lay flat. This extremely durable white vinyl binder has outside pockets so you can display custom covers.
- Holds 11" x 17" (Tabloid / Ledger) sheets
- 1" Angle-D Ring can holds 140 sheets of Paper
- Clear Outside Pockets
- Vinyl Panels are Sturdy & Rigid
- Additional Length for Accessories
- Sheets secured on 11" Side
- Engineering References
- Corporate Presentations
- Artwork Storage
- Office Environments
This 11x17 binder utilizes a heavy duty 1" Angle-D ring mounted to the back panel, this allows pages to lay flat & can hold 25% more paper than traditional round rings.
The 11x17 binder included thicker than industry standard chipboard sealed over with 2 layers of 12 gage white vinyl. Our clear overlay pockets are precision die cut and made from an 8 gage clear vinyl. The pocket design requires users to insert drawings from the edge for front and rear panel presentations. The spine pocket is also die cut for easy insertion & removal of identification sheets. Our pocket design is a superior design because pages do not easily fall out, and helps prevent dust from settling in presentation areas. The binder hinge is double ribbed, to maximize its product lifetime usage.
This 11x17 binder include parts made from post and pre recycled material. Recycled components included chipboard and ring metals. We utilize 100% virgin vinyl, to maintain a high quality, durable product.
Every 11x17 binder is visually inspected for manufacturing defects during its creation, typically 4-5 times. Each binder is sealed in a plastic bag to prevent dust from settling during storage and transit. Binders are pre-packed in sets in a custom sized container, and cased packaged in a thick rigid corrugated box. During order picking each binder is removed from its inner container and re-inspected for signs of deformities and defects.
This product is proudly made in Jacksonville, Texas U.S.A.
- Unit of Measure: Each (EA)
- Package Includes: 1 Binder
- Minimum Purchase: No minimum
- Product Type: Ring Binder
- Media Format: Landscape, bound on shortest side
- Sheet Capacity 24 lb. Bond Paper: 140 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity 110 lb. Cardstock: 85 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity Poly Sheet Protectors Including 24 lb. Bond Paper: 45 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity Vinyl Sheet Protectors Including 24 lb. Bond Paper: 40 Sheets
- Sheet Size: Tabloid / Ledger
- Sheet Standard: 11" x 17"
- Binding Hinge Design: 3 layers of vinyl sealed to create a heavy duty ribbed hinge
- Board Construction: 2 colored layers of 12 gage vinyl, and a layer of clear 7 gage vinyl, sealed over rigid .135 pt chipboard panels
- Number of Fasteners: Three (3) rings
- Fastener System: Angle-D Ring
- Fastener Location: Back panel mounted
- Fastener System Hole Spacing: Standard 3 Ring, (Three) Rings, 4.25" (4-1/4 inch) Center to Center.
- Thumb Boosters: Yes (duel)
- Fastener Material: Nickle plated
- Hole Design: Standard 3 hole, (Three) holes, 4.25" (4-1/4 inch) Center to Center.
- Presentation Type: Clear outside pockets
- Material: Vinyl
- Front Panel Length: 19.375" (19-3/8 inch)
- Front Panel Width: 11.50" (11-1/2 inch)
- Spine Height: 1.5" (1-1/2 inch)
- Overall Length Open: 40.375" (40-3/8 inch)
- Corners Rounded: Yes
- Recycled: Contains post consumer recycled material, Contains pre-consumer recycled material
- Packing Level 1: per binder
- PAcking Level 2: Two (2) Each (EA) / Inner Carton (1/12 I/C)
- Packing Level 3: Twelve (12) Each (EA) / Carton (CA)
- Shipping Methods: Parcel Carrier (UPS)
- UNSPSC: 44122037
- UNSPSC Name: Ring Binder
- NAFTA HS Tarrif Classivication Number: 4820.30.00.20
- NAFTA HS Tarrif Classification Name: Binders Looseleaf
- NAFTA Producer: Yes (We are the producer)
- Product Warranty: We warranty the product for Six (6) months against defects caused by poor craftsmanship, defective hardware or materials.
- Return Information: You can return or exchange almost everything within 15 days for a full refund. See our Return & Exchange Promise
- Special Order: No, product is usually kept in stock