Page holes are reinforced with a mylar strip to prevent any pages ripping out of the binder. Use for any document requiring frequent handling. These sheets are engineered to lay perfectly flat for jam-free production. The sheets are already hole-punched and ready for easy filing. Time will be saved without having to punch and reprint pages that tear.
Reinforced Business Paper
DocuCopy Reinforced Business Paper
Multiporpose copier paper with a built-in reinforcing strip that laies perfectly flat.
Load Full reams into your printing or copying equipment for Jam-Free production.
Uses of Reinforced Business Paper
- Price and product Manuals
- Utility Manuals
- Reference Manuals
- Emergency Information Manuals
- Medical Records / Charts
- Hotel Binders
- Legal Documents
- Tax / Accounting Records
- Sales Presentations
DocuCopy reinforced business papers are enhanced copy paper featuring:
- 24# / 90 gsm xerographic paper
- 96 bright white paper
- FSC® certification
- 11" x 17" stock sheet size
- 3 hole reinforced edge
- Indented reinforcing strip adds strength to binding edge
- Manufacturer: Holmberg
- Unit of Measure: Ream (RM)
- Package Includes: 500 Sheets
- Minimum Purchase: No minimum
- Product Type: Copy & Multipurpose Paper
- Media Format: Landscape, bound on shortest side
- Sheet Size: Tabloid / Ledger
- Sheet Standard: 11" x 17"
- Page Sheet Weight: 24 lb. Copy
- Page Sheet g/m² : 90 g/m²
- Bond Equivalent : 24 lb.
- Text Equivalent: 70 lb.
- Hole Design: Standard 3 hole, (Three) holes, 4.25" (4-1/4 inch) Center to Center.
- Edge / Hole Reinforement: Yes (no build-up)
- Edge / Hole Reinforcement Side: Reinforced on 11" Side
- Acid Free: Yes
- Antimicrobial: Unknown
- Page Brightness: 92 brightness
- Page Brightness Standard: U.S. Brightness
- Page Coating: None uncoated
- Color: White
- Material: Copy Paper
- Finish: Smooth
- Compatibility: Copier, Inkjet Printer, Laser Printer
- Green Compliance Certificate: FSC® Certified Responsible Forestry
- Packing Level 1: Each (EA)
- Shipping Methods: Less than Truckload (LTL), Parcel Carrier (UPS)
- Product Warranty: We warranty the product for Six (6) months against defects caused by poor craftsmanship, defective hardware or materials.
- Special Order: No, product is usually kept in stock
Quantity Discounts Available:
|BUY 4+||Save $2.50 each|
|BUY 8+||Save $5.00 each|
|BUY 16+||Save $7.50 each|
|BUY 80+||Save $10.00 each|
|BUY 160+||Save $12.50 each|